Corporate Social Responsibility
ACDIMA grants to local healthcare bodies within the last 2 years include below:
- 301 Million EGP to The Egyptian Drug Support Fund
- 15 Million EGP to the President Abdel Fattah El Sisi’s Act to Treat Virus C
- 5 Million EGP to Nasser Institute
- 5 Million EGP to treat patients on the national waiting lists
- ACDIMA’s partnership with the Egyptian Ministry of Health in presenting an award of 200 Thousand EGP to the winner of the contest of redesigning medical resident’s rooms inside hospitals.