THE ARAB COMPANY FOR DRUG INDUSTRIES AND MEDICAL APPLIANCES, SINCE 1976.
ACDIMA is an Egyptian investment corporate specialized in health care industries. We have successfully secured the availability of essential pharmaceutical products through; integration, self-sufficiency and reasonably priced products.
Over the recent years ACDIMA became the strongest arm supporting the Egyptian Pharmaceutical industries. ACDIMA products exist in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To become in the forefront of global pharmaceutical industries in raising the quality of life for patients around the world.
We dedicate ourselves to prove that Egypt can
ACDIMA is continuously improving healthcare services through the identification, development, supply, and marketing of products that improve quality of life.
Play an active role in transforming our society into a better place, by making sure that our work will have a direct positive impact on society. We apply ourselves and others to the highest ethical standards, and harness all our efforts to produce the highest quality products.
To build our own Legend
- Create benchmarks to demonstrate value.
- Publish information to support the industry.
- Adopt marketing mindset.
Implementing a strategic business model
- Strategic financial management.
- Ensure value to our partners and to the industry.
- Looking for international partners to open new markets.
- Capitalize on new international opportunities.
- Investment in production , joint manufacture , R&D and marketing of the products.
Training and support
- Celebrate ACDIMA’s calibers.
- Provide structure and guidance for ongoing leadership.
- Identify, train and nurture leaders.
Improving practice through research and education
- Provide comprehensive education opportunities.
- Fund significant research.
Serve our communities
- Elevate healthcare standards.
- Supplying unmet demands to close market gaps.
- Contributing to an active and modern lifestyle.
ACDIMA has a strong presence in developed & emerging countries with more than 18 manufacturing facilities established in Egypt, established business operations in more than 50 countries.